Thursday, April 22, 2010

Help! My cat's a super model

Come on...who doesn't think their kids/pets are worthy of stardom? This morning I read that Modernica is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of their blog with a "Pets on Furniture Contest."  So, I immediately prepped & pulled Baby from bed for her photo shoot. Let's just say, if she were a super model, Naomi Campbell come to mind. The absolute worst attitude. My diva cat refused to co-operate or even look in my direction. I'm just glad she didn't throw that book at me. So, I ended up with the candid sunbathing shot. Check out the contest and give your pooch or puss a shot at their 15 minutes of fame. There will be winners daily (dogs and cats) and a grand prize winner chosen with the help of the readers.
Good Luck.
Here are the rules:
  • Must be a photo of a pet on modern furniture
  • Pictures should be clear & the furniture must be reconizable (avoid close ups of your pet's face)
  • Photos must be original no borrowing copy written photos without permission
  • A medium shot is better so we can see the furniture, pet & interior (if applicable)
  • Send your pictures to petcontest@moderica.net
  • Include your pet's name and furniture designer/description (if applicable)

No comments:

Post a Comment