Saturday, June 12, 2010

Girls Get-Away!

Last weekend, my big sis invited me to join her & her gal pals for a wonderful "Girls Weekend" in the Santa Ynez Valley. We stayed at a privately owned 5,000 acre horse ranch named "Latigo Ranch."  It was a 5 star experience all the way...sun, fun, great food & lots of laughs. I didn't have much luck taking pictures, but here are a few to get the idea... 
The driveway up to the main house.
There were 4 foals on the ranch while we were there. If you squint, you can see a mama with her baby. I wish I would have taken more pictures, especially of the animals. So unbelievably cute in person.
 
  
The columns and stone staircase made a beautiful entrance.
 
Even the front door was a smash and even more impressive in person.
 
 Fabulous staircase and entrance.
 
View from the room. Looking out and up to the top of the valley you can see the guest house, horse stables and show arena. We took a tour of the property in the back of a truck, a little bumpy but amazing view! I felt like I was on the Ponderoza...only no Little Joe.
 
Poolside. All three days were picture perfect, lots of sunshine and not a cloud in the sky.
  
My sister and her posse, (TRHMC) The Real Housewives of Marin County. I'm the impostor in jeans ... f.y.i. my earrings & shoes were cute! You know what the "Countess DeLesep would say..."Money can't buy you class, elegance is learned...my friend!" I'll get it right next time.


A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the ones I've got.
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment